Mixr Media, LLC:
- It’s been revealed that T-Mobile will be releasing six new phones on November 2nd, but has left some stroking their beards still.
- The Droid HD has made an appearance on Verizon’s Device Manager and brought some new details with it. More »
- Here’s a silent hardware and software tour of the lovely HTC Amaze 4G.
- If you missed it, here’s what went down at the big Android BBQ! More »
- Mark October 26th on your calendars because the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will launching that day.
- Now that the DroidX2 2.3.4 SBF has been released, well you know what. More »
- “Push to Talk Voice Chat” is now available during Android gaming thanks to the TeamSpeak for Android beta.
- Here’s what the court said regarding the case between Verizon, T-Mobile, Samsung, and Apple. More »
- The flaw in AT&T’s Galaxy S II’s security screen allows anyone to get through it, here’s what Samsung replied with.
- Here’s the bug list regarding the Droid Bionic, expect repairs in November. More »
- Here’s a list of recommended accessories for the HTC Vigor provided by Verizon.
- The updated version of SwiftKey X includes new features such as: heat maps, blog learnings, stats sharing, and more! More »
- Amazon’s 10-inch tablet should begin getting shipped by the end of this year.
- The Galaxy Tab 7.0 just got more real to us now that its specs are included. More »
- Check out this new video that the HTC Runnymede makes a special appearance in.
- Let’s give it up for HP who broke the GPL “code.” More »
- T-Mobile’s HTC Radar 4G has been out and about all the over the web.
- FlexPay is going to be discontinued by T-Mobile once December hits and those that are being moved are suggested to transfer to PostPaid. More »
- Along with their new update, Stitcher Radio has released a brand new logo, visual design, and UI.
- Here’s an analysis of AT&T’s best-considered phones, the iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy S II. More »
About Mixr Media, LLC
• Download Chrome
Copyright © 2006 - 2009 Mixr Media, LLC. All rights reserved.